Blog — May 16, 2023
A Culinary Adventure with Kitchen Merch: Arend's Asian Style Couteaux
Today, we take you on an exciting culinary journey with Arend, one of our talented Sales Manager, as he demonstrates his skills in the kitchen using our top-of-the-line kitchen merch.
In our catalog, we offer a wide range of exceptional kitchen ustensils, from razor-sharp knives to top-notch pans and stylish aprons and what better way to showcase its capabilities than by preparing a delicious recipe: Asian Style Couteaux.
So, let's roll up our sleeves, grab our favorite kitchen tools, and immerse ourselves in the world of flavors.
Asian Style Couteaux
- 200g Couteaux (razor clams)
- 1 Chilli pepper
- 2 gloves of garlic
- 1 thump of ginger
- Spring onions
- 1 glass of white wine
- 1 hand of toasted peanuts
- 1 hand of coriander leaves
- 1 hand of parsley leaves
- Soy sauce
- Pepper and salt to taste
- First, put your apron on & prepare your ingredients and kitchen ustensils.
- Then, start of with washing the couteaux several times. Make sure you wash them carefully so there is no sand left behind.
- Prepare the seasoning. Cut ginger, garlic, chili and spring onions into thin strips. For this, we recommend using one of our cutting boards. Pair it with a sharp Made in knife, and you'll have the perfect combination of tools to tackle any culinary task with precision and ease.
- Fry the garlic, the ginger, the chilli and the spring onion in a non stick frying pan. The one from Caraway is perfect for that.
- After 5 minutes, add the couteaux. Open up a bottle of wine with a nice corkscrew & add a glass of white wine into the pan. Flambé if you like.
- Put a lid on your pan and let it simmer for 5-10 minutes. In the meantime, take a small pan and toast some peanuts. Chop it up and put aside.
- Once the couteaux are ready, take them out and place them in a bowl. Leave the liquid in the pan and add some fresh parsley leaves & soy sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Finally, poor the liquid over the couteaux. Add the chopped peanuts. Finish off with some freshly chopped chilli and coriander leaves. Bon appétit!
All our kitchen products are customizable with your logo or design on it. Find out more about our kitchen products & customization options here.
Go to previous slide
Go to next slide